1. General information
2. Processed data
2.1 We will process the following personal data about you:
- email address;
- phone number;
- your contracts and any personal data stated in the contracts;
- bank account information;
- registration number (e.g. of the car, motorcycle, boat etc.);
- Identification number;
- Ad-ID; and
- timestamps of certain events in the contract and paymnt process.
2.2 We are unable to provide you the Service unless you provide the personal data in (a)-(k). The personal data is either provided to us directly by you, or collected from the marketplace where you placed your ad.
3. Purposes of processing and legal ground
3.1 We will process the personal data set out above for the following purposes:
- to administrate your account and to provide the Service we need to process your name, e-mail address and telephone number, the processing is necessary in order to be able to fulfil the contract with you;
- to provide the Service we need to process your IP address and your contracts including the content thereof, the processing is necessary in order to be able to fulfil the contract with you;
- We will process the personal data that you have provided in your ad at the marketplace’s website. We will only process the personal data where you have requested that we prefill such information in the contract. Our legitimate interest is to provide you with a service which will save you time and effort by having certain information prefilled;
- we will process your address when needed to fulfil a contract between you and another user. Our legitimate interest is to enable you to enter into contract with other users;
- we will process your registration number (e.g. of the car, motorcycle, boat etc.) when needed to fulfil a contract between you and another user. Our legitimate interest is to enable you to enter into contract with other users;
- we will process your bank account when needed to fulfil a contract between you and another user. Our legitimate interest is to enable you to enter into contract with other users;
- to provide our users that holds a Swedish Identification number with the service “Mobilt BankID”, we will process your Swedish Identification number. Our legitimate interest is to provide our users with a secure Service to enable you to confirm your identity;
- by accepting to use a service provider in either the contract stage, signing stage or the contract overview stage you consent to the transfer of your name, telephone number, e-mail address, address and bank account information to that service provider. This may also be information about the other party in the contract;
- by accepting to use a service provider in either the contract stage, signing stage or the contract overview stage you consent to the processing of your registration number (e.g. of the car, motorcycle, boat etc.) to that service provider; and
- to fulfil the requirements in the Qualified Electronics Signatures Act (SFS 2000:832), we will process your name, telephone number and the contents of your contract.
- we will process the Ad-ID provided from the marketplace. Our legitimate interest is to enable you to enter into contract with other users with ease by pre-filling the contract with ad info
- we will process timestamps of specific events in relation to the contract and payment process. Our legitimate interest is to provide a secure service and to prevent fraud.
3.2 You also have the right to recall your prior given consent. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before its withdrawal, and we may continue processing your personal data based on other legal grounds.
3.3 If you object to the processing of your personal data that is processed based on public interest or the legitimate interest of the controller, we will cease to process your personal data for these purposes if we have not been able to provide you with sufficient support for our processing.
4. Disclosure of personal data
4.1 We will share and transfer your personal information to our partners, service providers, related third parties, e.g. marketplaces, regulatory authorities, insurance companies, banks, member organizations, car dealers, security companies, service providers that operate the website, etc. This sharing and transfer of personal data are only done within the EU / EEA and within the purposes of point 3.1.
However, we do share ad listing-IDs, timestamps and sale prices back to the marketplace. The sole purpose of this data sharing is to enable the marketplace to identify general transaction journeys, thereby improving the buying and selling experience in the marketplace. Sales prices are used for statistical purposes only.
We also share your email address and mobile phone number back to the marketplace. The sole purpose of this data sharing is to enable the marketplace to conduct user research, user interviews and collect user feedback, in order for both the marketplace and us to improve the user journey and increase transaction security. Your personal data will not be used for any marketing or sales purposes. We deem this data sharing to be in our legitimate interest to be able to provide a safe and secure buying and selling experience at the marketplace you're using, for example on Daft.ie or Donedeal.ie.
5. Responding to legal requests and preventing harm
5.1 We may access, preserve and share your personal data in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or a subpoena or the like), or when necessary to detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity, to protect ourselves, you and other users, including as part of investigations.
5.2 We share your email address, IP address, and browser and device fingerprint ID’s with SEON Technologies Lt (www.seon.io) in relation to creating a user in our Service, to detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity, to protect ourselves, you and other users from financial harm and identity theft.
SEON stores the data for an indefinite time on servers in Ireland and processes the data by running email address checks against domain and social media registries and IP Address checks against public IP registries. To delete the data shared with SEON, please reach out to our support for assistance or contact SEON directly with SEON Support.
5.3 For the sole purpose of preventing fraud, we may share your IP Address and location, Internet Service Provider, email address, and domain data to related third parties, e.g. marketplaces at the time of creating a user in our Service. Third parties may store the data for an indefinite time, however, they will only process this data for the purpose of preventing fraud on their side.
6. Cookies, pixels and other system technologies
7.1 We will store your name, e-mail address, telephone number, contracts and the information you have provided us in the contracts as long as you have an account. If you wish us to delete your account, we will delete your personal data mentioned above.
7.2 We will store the contracts and as a service to you and as long as you have an account. Before deleting an account, we will always ask if you also wish to also delete the contracts. This as we are storing the original document and due to The Sale of Goods Act (SFS 1990:931) where the parties have a two (2) years complaint option.
7.3 We will store and process your IP address as long as you have the contract stored with us or until you wish us to delete the contract associated with your IP address.
8. Your rights
8.1 You have the right to recall your prior given consent. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before its withdrawal, and we may continue processing your personal data based on other legal grounds.
8.2 You have the right to request access and further information concerning the processing of your personal data, or request that we correct, rectify, complete, erase or restrict the processing of your personal data. You may also raise an objection against the processing of your personal data.
8.3 If the processing is based on the legal grounds consent or fulfilment of contract you have the right to data portability. Data portability means that you can receive the personal data that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and have the right to transfer such data to other data controllers.
9. Contact information
9.1 To exercise your rights, or if you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact our Data Protection officer (DPO) Johan Hedén Hultgren at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, Dockplatsen 1, 211 19 Malmö. In your letter/e-mail please state your full name, the e-mail address used for registration and insert any other information Swiftcourt needs in order to process the request.
9.2 If you have any complaints regarding our processing of your personal data, you may file a complaint to the competent supervisory authority. You can find out more about the local supervisory authorities under the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.