1. General information
2. Processed data
2.1 We will process the following personal data about you:
- email address;
- phone number;
- your contracts and any personal data stated in the contracts;
- bank account information;
- registration number (e.g. of the car, motorcycle, boat etc.); and
- Identification number.
2.2 We are unable to provide you the Service unless you provide the personal data in (a)-(d). The personal data is either provided to us directly by you, or collected from the marketplace where you placed your ad.
3. Purposes of processing and legal ground
3.1 We will process the personal data set out above for the following purposes:
- to administrate your account and to provide the Service we need to process your name, e-mail address and telephone number, the processing is necessary in order to be able to fulfil the contract with you;
- to provide the Service we need to process your IP address and your contracts including the content thereof, the processing is necessary in order to be able to fulfil the contract with you;
- We will process the personal data that you have provided in your ad at the marketplace’s website. We will only process the personal data where you have requested that we prefill such information in the contract. Our legitimate interest is to provide you with a service which will save you time and effort by having certain information prefilled;
- we will process your address when needed to fulfil a contract between you and another user. Our legitimate interest is to enable you to enter into contract with other users;
- we will process your registration number (e.g. of the car, motorcycle, boat etc.) when needed to fulfil a contract between you and another user. Our legitimate interest is to enable you to enter into contract with other users;
- we will process your bank account when needed to fulfil a contract between you and another user. Our legitimate interest is to enable you to enter into contract with other users;
- to provide our users that holds a Swedish Identification number with the service “Mobilt BankID”, we will process your Swedish Identification number. Our legitimate interest is to provide our users with a secure Service to enable you to confirm your identity;
- by accepting to use a service provider in either the contract stage, signing stage or the contract overview stage you consent to the transfer of your name, telephone number, e-mail address, address and bank account information to that service provider. This may also be information about the other party in the contract;
- by accepting to use a service provider in either the contract stage, signing stage or the contract overview stage you consent to the processing of your registration number (e.g. of the car, motorcycle, boat etc.) to that service provider; and
- to fulfil the requirements in the Qualified Electronics Signatures Act (SFS 2000:832), we will process your name, telephone number and the contents of your contract.
3.2 You also have the right to recall your prior given consent. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before its withdrawal, and we may continue processing your personal data based on other legal grounds.
3.3 If you object to the processing of your personal data that is processed based on public interest or the legitimate interest of the controller, we will cease to process your personal data for these purposes if we have not been able to provide you with sufficient support for our processing.
4. Disclosure of personal data
4.1 We will disclose and transfer your personal data to our partners, service providers, related third parties e.g. marketplaces, supervisory authorities, insurance companies, banks, member organisations, car dealers, security companies, service providers hosting the website etc., for the above-mentioned purposes within the EU/EEA.
5. Responding to legal requests and preventing harm
We may access, preserve and share your personal data in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or a subpoena or the like), or when necessary to detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity, to protect ourselves, you and other users, including as part of investigations.
6. Cookies, pixels and other system technologies
7.1 We will store your name, e-mail address, telephone number, contracts and the information you have provided us in the contracts as long as you have an account. If you wish us to delete your account, we will delete your personal data mentioned above.
7.2 We will store the contracts and as a service to you and as long as you have an account. Before deleting an account, we will always ask if you also wish to also delete the contracts. This as we are storing the original document and due to The Sale of Goods Act (SFS 1990:931) where the parties have a two (2) years complaint option.
7.3 We will store and process your IP address as long as you have the contract stored with us or until you wish us to delete the contract associated with your IP address.
8. Your rights
8.1 You have the right to recall your prior given consent. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before its withdrawal, and we may continue processing your personal data based on other legal grounds.
8.2 You have the right to request access and further information concerning the processing of your personal data, or request that we correct, rectify, complete, erase or restrict the processing of your personal data. You may also raise an objection against the processing of your personal data.
8.3 If the processing is based on the legal grounds consent or fulfilment of contract you have the right to data portability. Data portability means that you can receive the personal data that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and have the right to transfer such data to other data controllers.
9. Contact information
9.1 To exercise your rights, or if you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact our Data Protection officer (DPO) Johan Hedén Hultgren at the following address: email@example.com, Jöns Filsgatan 2, 211 33 Malmö. In your letter/e-mail please state your full name, the e-mail address used for registration and insert any other information Swiftcourt needs in order to process the request.
9.2 If you have any complaints regarding our processing of your personal data, you may file a complaint to the competent supervisory authority. You can find out more about the local supervisory authorities under the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.